Snooki Pregnant 2012


Rumors are flying that the fist pumping I drink all the time. I’m so tanned Jersey diva is 3 months pregnant by Jionna LaValle.

“I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant,” Snooki, 25, told Lara Spencer from Good Morning America. “Being pregnant should be a real thing and a happy thing, and I’m not.”

If she is I’m sure MTV is taping all this and prepping for another spinn off show.



Oh baby! February 2012 starts with a "Snooki Pregnant" rumor spreading from the pages of Star Magazine that claims the pint-sized reality Tv starlet is with child.

The report claims that her boyfriend of a year, Jionni LaValle, are expecting their first child, reveals the upcoming issue of Star.

"She is pregnant and has only told her closest friends and some family," an insider said, according to Radar Online.

The Digital Spy adds that Snooki has also been teasing others with this upcoming alleged big announcement of a baby on the way, telling people that she has some major news coming.

She didn't offer more details, only teasing with the possible baby news.

Radar even believes she is dropping hints on social network twitter.

"I feel sick,” she admitted in a January 25 post on her Facebook page, then later tweeted: “Late night craving...yogurt hits the fricken spot!”

What kind of a mother will Snooki be to her baby if she is really pregnant?


 She is also reported to have inked a deal with Us Weekly for an announcement on the cover of its magazine.
Regarding her pregnancy rumors asked by Lara Spencer on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Snooki said: “I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant.” You be the judge, something tells me she is really pregnant.

A source for E! Online confirms that Snooki is about three or four months along, and may soon be giving up her partying in Jersey City to prenatal doctor visits and yoga classes.



Is Snooki pregnant or not?

According to the New York Post, the “Jersey Shore” star is “carrying her first child by boyfriend Jionni LaValle, and is roughly three months along.”

Earlier this month, the pint-sized reality star denied on “Good Morning America” that she was expecting, saying, “I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant… Being pregnant should be a real thing and a happy thing, and I’m not.”

The Post, however, says Snooki “lied,” and ”has already brokered a deal” to announce the news on the cover of a celebrity magazine.

When Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Snooki, we were told “no comment.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment